The Self-Discovery Coach™ Academy
Levels I, II, III, & IV
The Self-Discovery Coach™ Academy program will provide….
• A 7 Week intensive Training Courses – Virtually & Independent Study
• Recorded classes that are your classroom lectures
• Final testing
• Resource Center, tool, etc.
• Self-Discovery Coach™ Training eBooks, Testing, and Training Audio’s, Online Classroom
• Online Classroom for participation with your fellow students (Optional)
• Levels I, II,III, & IV Self-Discovery Coach™ Certification upon passing finals and graduating this course
The student in the Self-Discovery Coach™ Academy is responsible to ….
A. Complete each week’s class and participate in discussion forums
B. Complete weekly assignments as directed
C. Complete and pass final testing to receive certification by us
D. Pay fees to MernaThrone.com prior to Coach Training. If you signed up for our payment plan you are required to make consecutive payments that you agreed upon during registration otherwise legal consequences will follow. No exceptions.
E. You have one year to complete each level of your training from registration date or you lose the option to graduate. If you miss your deadline, the late charge of $100 to graduate will apply. In addition, if you do not graduate you are not eligible for Master Class or to become a Satellite Academy. These are both fantastic options that can continue to excel this new career.
Note: You may not use the course materials with clients unless certified by us.
Under the terms of this agreement set forth below, MernaThrone.com grants Participant a license to use the materials from the MernaThrone.com Self-Discovery Coach™ Academy Materials solely within Participants’ Private Practice according to the terms and conditions specified in this agreement.
• Agreement policy on using our coaching materials – I will legally obtain MernaThrone.com exercises and coaching material by their licensing agreements or affiliate programs. Unauthorized use of their materials will result in legal action. I am not licensed to use MernaThrone.com materials, name, and coaching materials without certification/gradation of MernaThrone.com Self-Discovery Coach™ Academy.
• I will not engage in any conduct that may bring dishonor on MernaThrone.com or tarnish its reputation or credibility. MernaThrone.com will be the sole judge as to whether or not the conduct is bringing dishonor on MernaThrone.com and reserves the right to terminate this contract and certification for any conduct MernaThrone.com believes, in its sole discretion.
Participant decides to stop their education without graduating or
becoming certified, they will not receive a refund of tuition after the
initial 30-days from the date of registration. This is a full digital
package and carries a 30-day guarantee from the date of registration.
However, if participant is terminated from class for breaking this
contract, they will not receive a refund. If a refund is issued, you
will not be allowed back into this training course. ** Weekly courses purchased separately have a 6-day money back guarantee only.
• Confidential Information shall include but not be limited to trade secrets, customer lists, pricing formulas, business training, techniques, strategic business plans, coaching skills, coaching techniques, documents, audio files, training information, financial information, customer information and other information, formula, processes, inventions and services related to the aforementioned. I agree to not share MernaThrone.com training information outside of my personal training, this course, and my business. I will use what I learn here as the foundation of my coaching practice only. If student violates this clause and contract, it will result in legal action.
• Participant shall make no representation, express or implied, in any article, interview, or other communication whether oral or written that Participant is the author or the originator of the Self-Discovery Coach™ Academy or of any material related to its development or implementation. Participant shall attribute to MernaThrone.com the authorship, and development of the Self-Discovery Coach™ Academy in all contexts whether written or oral. These representations shall in no way suggest that Participant is an employee of MernaThrone.com.
• If Participant’s license is revoked for any reason, Participant shall cease to employ the phrase MernaThrone.com Self-Discovery Coach™ in any of Participant’s work or other activities and shall return all Program materials to MernaThrone.com. If Participant’s license is revoked, Participant shall not employ similar language or language designed to be misleadingly similar.
• Upon completion of the training, Participant shall be an independent contractor and not an employee of MernaThrone.com. Participant shall be solely responsible for any taxes, benefits, professional or business licenses, insurance, office space, fee setting, billing, maintenance of records and related matters. Participant agrees that support services provided by MernaThrone.com including but not limited to consultation, marketing tools, and revised MernaThrone.com material will not change Participant’s status as an Independent Contractor.
• Participant understands that MernaThrone.com is in no way intended to be a program of psychotherapy. Participant further understands that completion of the training, as the Self-Discovery Coach™ Training program does not qualify Participant to practice psychotherapy or provide any form of therapeutic counseling service. Participant recognizes that MernaThrone.com –Self-Discovery Coach ™ Academy is designed solely to assist individuals in identifying and clarifying career and life choices in light of an individual’s unique basis. MernaThrone.com makes no representation express or implied that Participant trained as a Self-Discovery Coach™ and/or Master Coach is certified under the laws of any jurisdiction or professional association as a psychotherapist or career counselor. Participant understands that the laws governing provision of psychotherapy and counseling services vary from state to state. Participant alone has the duty to investigate, be informed of, and comply with any law applicable to the activities that Participant undertakes in any jurisdiction. MernaThrone.com makes no guarantees express or implied as to actual earnings of a Coach.
• Participant shall indemnify and hold harmless MernaThrone.com and all related parties from any and all attorney’s fees, expenses, liability or judgments which arise out of the parties association, a breach of this agreement, or out of Participant’s actions as a Coach.
• It is important that the student understands that he/she is fully responsible for his/her own decisions and well-being during the coach training process. Coach training is not a substitute for counseling and must not be used as a substitute for any kind of therapy or other professional guidance. The student is fully responsible for his or her own well-being.
• Upon graduation and certification, I am fully responsible for my success and future coaching practice. I have been given first-class success tools and skills in this program, but its results of my achievement lie solely in my hands and responsibility.
• If any paragraph or provision of the Agreement shall be found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect
• Should any controversy or claim arise out of or relate to this Agreement, the parties agree to its settlement by mediation. If mediation does not resolve the matter, the parties agree to submit the matter to binding Arbitration.
• By digitally signing this agreement, I acknowledge that I have read, clearly understand, and agree to the terms of this Licensing Agreement.
Further, I understand that if I fail to abide by this agreement, or otherwise fail to abide by my duties and responsibilities as a participant and future private practice, MernaThrone.com can terminate my education, future certification as a coach, and licensing without a refund of my tuition or fees.
If you would like to print, sign, initial each page, scan, and email to
us now you may. "Contact us" at the bottom of this page for the email.
Copyright 2008-2020 © All Rights Reserved.